Controlling Real Racing 2 Mac with an iPhone or iPad
BURN RUBBER ON YOUR MAC!
Take control of the wheel with your iPhone or iPad in Real Racing 2 on the Mac App Store.
Here’s how in v1.0.0
- An iOS device with iOS version 4.3 or greater
- A copy of Real Racing 2 from the Mac App Store
- Mac capable of running Real Racing 2
- WiFi network
- Make sure Real Racing 2 is running on your Mac. You can connect your iOS device at any time, as long as the game is running.
- Visit control.cloudcell.com on your iOS device. Cloudcell will attempt to pair your Mac and your iOS controller automatically. It does this by matching the IPs, so your Mac and iOS device will need to be on the same network for this to work.
- control.cloudcell.com is used as a convenience; the URL is easy to remember and type in to your address bar. If it does not work, simply use the ‘direct’ URL listed in the controls menu instead. Make sure that you enter this URL exactly as it appears on the controls menu.
- For easy access next time, use the ‘Add to Home Screen’ feature in Safari to save a link to the controller on the springboard.
We hope to add further improvements to this control method in future updates (including manual accelerate).
If you have any issues to report or suggestions to make, please visit our support site: http://www.firemint.com/support