Real Racing 2 updated to v1.02
The latest update to Real Racing 2 is now available on the App Store… and it’s a big one! Not only are there six new events for you to complete, we’ve made a number of improvements to multiplayer, including the addition of leaderboards and rankings.
Here’s a list of all the changes you’ll see in 1.02:
- Six all-new events to experience and master, including Cup, Time Trial, Head-to-head and Elimination:
IEJ Blue Ribbon (Cup)
Alkeisha Island Dash (Head to Head)
Volvo STCC Elimination (Elimination)
NRGee 6 Cyl Cup (Cup)
Motul Autech Face-off (Head to Head)
Twilight Time Attack (Time Trial)
- Boast your best efforts with the newly added online multiplayer leaderboard and multiplayer rankings.
- Multiplayer grid position is now determined based on multiplayer rank.
- Multiplayer game rooms have been extended with player rank and point rewards.
- Multiplayer server performance has been improved.
- New measures have been implemented to prevent malicious driving.
- Control method E layout has been adjusted to improve the experience for players using this method.
See you on the track!