Blast off with a massive Flight Control Rocket update!
A massive new update is now available for Flight Control Rocket. Guide your ships to one of 10 new Motherships with the help of 4 new Bots, and be sure to save the stranded astronauts along the way!
What’s new in Flight Control Rocket v1.1.0
✈ NEW Motherships!
- 10 brand new motherships have been discovered in deep space! Safely guide your ships to some incredible locations including the stellar ‘Valkyrie’, curious ‘Deep-Space Angler’, as well as the familiar ‘Hawaii’ and ‘Outback’ Motherships!
- All Motherships can be used in every game mode!
✈ NEW ‘Rescue’ game mode!
- Save the astronauts in ‘Rescue’ mode! Use similarly colored ships to save adrift astronauts – using the wrong ship can knock you off course!
✈ NEW Bots!
- 4 new Bots to help boost your score!
- Swift Swarm – speeds up Green Swarm ships when they’re on target
- Resurrection – adds a chance to gain a life after losing your last life
- Dropper – Dropper ship drones can sometimes land on the green runway
- Personal Trainer – Boost the XP gained by each active Bot
✈ And MORE!
- Continues now limited to 3 per game
- Game modes now unlocked by landing ships
- Leaderboards are now more responsive
- Numerous small additional fixes and optimizations
We appreciate the continued help of players to identify and detail bugs. Firemint is dedicated to updating our games regularly to make sure they deliver the very best gaming experience. If you have any issues to report or suggestions to make, please visit our support site at: http://www.firemint.com/support
For hints, tips and general Firemint game discussion with hundreds of players from around the world, visit the Firemint forums: http://forums.firemint.com/