Real Racing 2 HD
The Real Racing series was developed by Firemint in 2009 and the recently announced Firemonkeys team is excited to unveil a few features from the newest iteration of the series. Featuring all-new licensed tracks and a robust lineup of licensed cars from all-new manufacturers, Real Racing 3 is set to deliver a rich, next-gen racing experience with the most beautiful and authentic circuit racing available on mobile devices.
The Webby Award nominated Real Racing 2 and Real Racing 2 HD have been updated to version 1.13.01! Both games are still on sale for a very limited time to celebrate the Webby nomination, and now they’re even better with the following improvements:
What’s new in Real Racing 2 for iPhone v1.13.01
- Now supports multiple languages, including French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Dutch and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Multiplayer heads-up-display now makes use of the 3D game environment.
- Career difficulty adjusted to better cater for players selecting easy and medium.
- Numerous additional improvements, fixes and performance optimizations.
What’s new in Real Racing … Continue reading »
To celebrate these achievements, we’ve put Real Racing 2, Real Racing 2 HD, and SPY mouse HD on sale!
|Real Racing 2 iPhone – Sale price: US$1.99
|Real Racing 2 HD iPad – Sale|
With the launch of the third-generation iPad, Firemint is excited to announce a new update for Real Racing 2 HD. Available now, v1.13.00 adds support for the Retina display and includes a new photo capture mode, among other changes and improvements. See below for the complete update list:
Exclusive features for the new third-generation iPad
- Full 2048-by-1536 Retina support with 4x anti-aliasing.
- NEW Photo Mode: adjust field-of-view, zoom and tailor a number of filters to create stunning portraits of your favorite car, before saving to your gallery.
- NEW night themed main menu scene.
All iPad models
- Now supports multiple languages,